According to the IDC Q2 2016 Worldwide Quarterly Enterprise Storage Systems Tracker, NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) is growing faster than the all flash array market as a whole and has gained 16% revenue share versus the competition.
Key NetApp highlights:
- Per IDC, NetApp all flash array revenue grew 300.6% Year over Year, 3.2X faster than the market growth of 94.5% Year over Year
- Per IDC, for two quarters in a row, NetApp is #2 with 16% revenue share in All Flash Array market, ahead of HPE, Pure and IBM.
Anil Valluri, President, NetApp India & SAARC said “All Flash Array market is gaining significance with data centers going mainstream in India. At NetApp, we are leading the way by providing the industry’s most complete and differentiated all-flash portfolio to build the next generation data centers in India. IDC results are a testament to our focus on deliver the best-in-class customer experience by optimising IT performance and saving costs.’’
“Flash solutions are revolutionising the enterprise IT industry worldwide. With NetApp’s All Flash Storage Arrays, customers can drive greater speed, responsiveness, and value from key business applications. Our Flash solutions enables customers to accelerate their business without compromising efficiency, reliability, or IT flexibility.” added Anil Valluri, President, NetApp India & SAARC.
- Learn more about new NetApp SolidFire all flash innovations.
- Unlock more value from your data analytics applications with NetApp EF Series all flash arrays.
- Find more information, including new validations for databases, here.
- Learn more about NetApp big data and analytics solutions here.
- Read about NetApp Professional Services here.
- Follow NetApp on Twitter.
Leading organizations worldwide count on NetApp for software, systems and services to manage and store their data. Customers value our teamwork, expertise and passion for helping them succeed now and into the future. To learn more, visit www.netapp.com/in/index.aspx.
+ 91 8197629185