- Contact Sales
(rest of world) +91 2261014559
NetApp India today announced that it has been ranked #1 in the All Flash Array (AFA) Storage category by market research firm IDC. According to the latest IDC Q3 2016 Asia/Pacific Quarterly Enterprise Storage Systems Tracker, NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) has grown faster than the All Flash Array market as a whole and has an overall market share of 28% vis-à-vis its competition in India.
Key NetApp highlights:
- Per IDC, NetApp is ranked #1 in All Flash Array (AFA) Storage category for CY 16 Q3 with 28% Market share in India.
Anil Valluri, President, NetApp India & SAARC said “The IDC results are a testament to our focus on delivering the best-in-class customer experience by optimising IT performance and saving costs. With data centers going mainstream, the All Flash Array market in India is gaining significance and Flash solutions are revolutionising the enterprise IT industry. At NetApp, we are leading the way by providing the industry’s most complete and differentiated all-flash portfolio to build the next generation data centers in India.’’
“NetApp’s All Flash Array Storage enables customers to accelerate their business without compromising efficiency, reliability, or IT flexibility.” added Anil Valluri, President, NetApp India & SAARC.
- Learn more about new NetApp SolidFire all flash innovations.
- Unlock more value from your data analytics applications with NetApp EF Series all flash arrays.
- Find more information, including new validations for databases, here.
- Learn more about NetApp big data and analytics solutions here.
- Read about NetApp Professional Services here.
- Follow NetApp on Twitter.
Leading organizations worldwide count on NetApp for software, systems and services to manage and store data. We help customers capitalize on the value of their data in the hybrid cloud through our Data Fabric strategy, data management expertise, portfolio and ecosystem. To learn more, visit www.netapp.com.
+ 91 8197629185